By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - DLC (Vadar/Yoda) Soulcalibur IV is a GO !

Well it's about freakin time... I mean damn.

" You're surprised? Please, don't be. When Namco Bandai released the multi-platform Soulcalibur IV, the PS3 got Darth Vader and the Xbox 360 got Yoda. Now you can get both thanks to the magic of DLC and capitalism. Ah, bless capitalism. It's made it not only possible for Vader and Yoda to fight each other, but for them for battle women with ridiculously large swords.

Starting October 23rd in Japan, Yoda will be available as PS3 DLC for ¥600 (US$5.93), and Vader will go for 400 Microsoft Points. Check out the gallery below. "

Sorry forgot to post the official screen shots.

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

Around the Network

Wow, more expensive than I thought...

6 bucks? Not worth it. That is a bit expensive for 1 character.

the magic of DLC

That means the complete game is about $66. That's getting expensive.

Of course, I still think the FF spinoff on WiiWare is the most sneakily expensive -- close to $30 for everything for DL game.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

Around the Network

The funny thing is, the content is already on the disc

thats.. like.. way too expencive.. for 1 char :\

Check out my game about moles ^

it's a bit expensive... but i'll probably get it anyway... hopefully there will be something else in the DL bundle.

Woot! so now the PS3 owners can get one of the more broken characters in SC's history and the 360 owners can get one of the more balanced non-canon characters in the series.

Not that I own SC4 (i'm an SF or VF man myself), that's way too much for one character that should have been there from day 1.

What you are paying for is the code to activate the content already on your disk.

This is why I absolutely hate Namco's DLC policy, its bad enough to have game intentionally remove content for the purpose of DLC, but to have to pay for contents already in the freakin disk is an absolute insult.