By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSP2 concept Pics

Excuse me guys, but why are you so sure that it's a concept from Sony? it could've been just some guy that made it.

Such screens are too expesive for Sony.

Around the Network

well, I like it. Very modern looking, but how you play it?

VASCO DA GAMA CAMPEÃO DA COPA DO BRASIL!!!

CONGRATULATIONS VASCÃO

VICE É O CARALH*

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future......NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Xen said:
Excuse me guys, but why are you so sure that it's a concept from Sony? it could've been just some guy that made it.

Wait, is there a chance this could be Sony's concept? I thought it was certain it was some random guy doing it.

SDF does not approve of this design.

.:Dark Prince:. said:
Xen said:

Wait, is there a chance this could be Sony's concept? I thought it was certain it was some random guy doing it.

Some people in the thread are talking as if it's a real design.

Around the Network
Xen said:

Actually doing something that small with those gfx is toooo expensive, it will be like double the price of the original PS3 price maybe more. I don’t think this is real but it’s hot and something like that will sure be available in the next, next gen handheld and at an affordable price.   

Edit: I am getting closer to the Omen number :O

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Actually a two scroll system would be infinitely better, that way you have button space, better grab and a more stable screen.

WTF it's a fruit roll up

Thats awesome!

Its very sexy and it does show that they are looking in the right directions in terms of innovation.

Tease.

The concept pictures are funny. If Sony were able to do that, gamers can wipe their ass with this product.