By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who would you like to see quailfy for the next FIFA World Cup in 2010?

Canada, but we are so shit at football, our national team cant even beat Jamaica.

Around the Network
CaptainPrefrences said:
Canada, but we are so shit at football, our national team cant even beat Jamaica.

Don't worry, US isn't any better.

CaptainPrefrences said:

I was under the impression that canadians call it "soccer" (??!)

Liechtenstein should win the world cup.

England!!! best team ever!!!

Around the Network

Brazil, Argentina, Spain, Holland, Australia & USA.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

England

Scotland

Wales

Northern Ireland

That's it, only my national teams.

RolStoppable said:
Why would I want to see my home country qualify for the next World Cup? I still feel embarassed that we lost to Russia in the quarter finals of Euro '08.

Too bad for you we're almost qualified already.

Sephiroth357 said:
CaptainPrefrences said:

Don't worry, US isn't any better.

Not that he should worry, but the US is better. We have qualified for the Cup five straight times. Canada has not qualified since either the 86 or 82 Cup. 

Ukraine, Croatia, Czech Rep., Senegal (remember the 2002 World Cup?), Venezuela, Turkey, Egypt, Holland, Uruguay come to mind