By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS3, Wii and Xbox 360 holiday blockbuster exclusives.

the last remnant
it's coming out soon for 360 and i think it will not make its way to the ps3

Around the Network
masterb8tr said:
Left 4 dead is not exclusive. Its for PC as well

Console exclusive

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

Xbox live:mywiferocks

RolStoppable said:
Why did you put Tenchu 4 on the list? Isn't that game completely going against your definition of blockbuster, besides being exclusive? Stop ignoring your own rules, starcraft.

Have to be a little lenient with the Wii

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Gotta say, you guys aren't being ALL that helpful

OF course, it could just be that virtually every decent game these days is multiplatform.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

He's right. Might aswell add MK and WiiFit. Let's face it, they'll probably do better than half those so called "blockbusters" during the holidays.

Around the Network

You got the exclusives but there are tons of mutli plat that I am just as excited about!
Prince of Persia
COD wow
Far Cry 2
Fall out 3
Quantam if solace

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

starcraft said:

OF course, it could just be that virtually every decent game these days is multiplatform.

Seriously, this is the case.  There is more in common with the Holiday lineups this year, than there are differences:

Multiplatform blockbusters:
GH:WT
Rockband2
FIFA 09
PES 09
Dead Space
Far Cry 2
Saint's Row 2
Fallout 3
BioShock
EndWar
CoD:WaW
Mirror's Edge
DC vs MK
Need for Speed
Prince of Persia
etc, etc

WiiStation360 said:
starcraft said:

Seriously, this is the case.  There is more in common with the Holiday lineups this year, than there are differences:

Multiplatform blockbusters:
GH:WT
Rockband2
FIFA 09
PES 09
Dead Space
Far Cry 2
Saint's Row 2
Fallout 3
BioShock
EndWar
CoD:WaW
Mirror's Edge
DC vs MK
Need for Speed
Prince of Persia
etc, etc

Which to be honest I am ok with, I have no probelm with multi platrom.  Though currenlty there is a hugle split when we say multi its usually PS3/360 and no WII

How much sale would have to be considered a 'Blockbuster'? Do you see overall sale by the end of this > 1mil as a reasonable criteria? Or is there others? Depending on your answers, some of the game on the list deserve to me removed or others added.

DeotoxSlayer said:
kirby007 said:
wiifit
mario kart wii

and these are being released in the holiday season...........

any mention of that?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.