By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS3, Wii and Xbox 360 holiday blockbuster exclusives.

To those talking about Rock Band 2 etc I am only discussing exclusives.
I am aware RB2 is timed exclusive, but the PS3 and Wii iterations are still out this holiday season.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

left 4 dead is not an exclusive,,just so you know (PC)

Anyone got any detailed data about tenchu because all vgchartz has seems to show that it isn't even close to being a blockbuster.

terrible exclusives lineup for all consoles.

SpartanFX said:

Compare:

PS3, 360, Wii = Video game consoles with some multimedia capabilties

PC = Personal Computer that can also play video games.

Until Left 4 Dead is playable on another video game console, it is an xbox 360 exclusive.

Can you play it on any other console? No. Therefore, clearly it is a video game that is exclusively available on the 360 video game console. Therefore, if you only play video games on consoles, the only way you'd be able to play Left 4 Dead is on the xbox 360.

I know you sony fanboys like to change categories to suit your needs (Wii's a toy, anyone?) but it doesn't change facts.

Around the Network
CAL4M1TY said:
SpartanFX said:

Compare:

PS3, 360, Wii = Video game consoles with some multimedia capabilties

PC = Personal Computer that can also play video games.

Until Left 4 Dead is playable on another video game console, it is an xbox 360 exclusive.

Can you play it on any other console? No. Therefore, clearly it is a video game that is exclusively available on the 360 video game console. Therefore, if you only play video games on consoles, the only way you'd be able to play Left 4 Dead is on the xbox 360.

I know you sony fanboys like to change categories to suit your needs (Wii's a toy, anyone?) but it doesn't change facts.

Interesting.

So, Fable wasn't an exclusive?

Will Fable 2 come to PC too?

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

@Calamity

You can't argue that an XBOX360/PC exclusive shares an equal level of exclusivity with a XBOX 360 game , the fact that the only home console you can play it on is the 360 doesn't make a difference.

There is potentialy millions of PC's that will be capable of running L4D how can you argue that it's no different from the game only being availible on the 360 ?

Left 4 dead is not exclusive. Its for PC as well

Naruto UNS might sell a few copies on PS3, especially once it hits Japan

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

kirby007 said:
wiifit
mario kart wii

and these are being released in the holiday season...........