By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What do i do when i have too much hw?

I go to Bronx Science in NYC, and they give WAY TOO MUCH HOMEWORK. Last night i had to stay up to 1:30am to do the homework, and i have to wake up at 6:20. I think im going to have to stay up to 2:00 today.

Around the Network

What do you do? You watch this and only wish it happens:

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

You don't waste your time on an f'ing forum, do your homework a lot earlier, and suck it up and deal with it you whiny little teenager.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
You don't waste your time on an f'ing forum, do your homework a lot earlier, and suck it up and deal with you whiny little teenager.

Hey man, you're a little cold tonight. What's up? o_O

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

I am just horribly angered when someone WHINES that they have far too much homework to do and you have to stay up late.

It is 8:45 in New York City. He has been home for at least 6 hours, and if he waits until now to do it and has to stay up until late night, then he gets absolutely no sympathy from me.

I started my homework at 5:30 and finished at 7:00. Learn to budget your time.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Around the Network

6 hrs? I get home at 5:30 after a 1:30min train ride, then i spent 2hrs doing math hw. After eating dinner and taking a shower, im doing my hw now.

Do you know how I do homework?

I do the longest and hardest first. For example, the first thing I was 8 Electoral College short essay questions. Then, I did my science homework, which was just a simple survey on our thoughts on a field trip we went on. Then, finally came Algebra I homework.

If you do that, budget accordingly, and don't distract yourself, then you can shave minutes, maybe hours, off your time.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Yeah, I have to agree... Sleeping at 2 AM when you're just in high school is not normal! o_O

What class do you have exactly blackbird?

Random game thought :

I do it at school, actually It's a habit for me to do it ASAPas I come from school so I don't have to worry about it later.

Also, do your homework on the train ride.

My god, just don't sit around twiddling your thumbs when you're riding home.

Do some Geometry or Calculus or whatever the hell you're learning.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you