By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Why did you dont buy a PlayStation 3

The price point completely turned me off the ps3 initially. If it had launched at half the price I would of more seriously considered it.

The only teeth strong enough to eat other teeth.

Around the Network

In my eyes the whole ps3 was a train wreck when it first came out. Still after 2 it is still a train wreck. Almost every big game is on the Wii or xbox360. They are even thinking about making a blue-ray dvd player like they did with the HD-DVD player. So as of right now there is no reason in my eyes to even buy a ps3.

Second when the GM of Sony game department said that people in America were cheap and would not spend 900 bucks for there video game system that is what really turned me off in a heart beat!!!

because, I am neither wealthy enough to afford the huge investment it would take to get one, a game, new cables, and an HD TV. and I haven't lived at home for a while so my mom can't buy it for me.

1. No BC
2. 360 has more games and is cheaper
3. RPGs are my favorite genre
4. FF13 to 360 was the final push

BottledSpringWater said:

Why did you done did do don't buy the diddly PlayStation 3?

Lmao!! I came here to make a similar joke! 

Around the Network

Waiting for one more price drop.

Consoles owned: Saturn, Dreamcast, PS1, PS2, PSP, DS, PS3

Not a movie fan negating the need for Blu Ray

That in turn made the PS3 horrendous in terms of value for me.

I hate the joypad, too expensive, no achievements, it's from Sony

Up to this point, less decent exclusives. And IVe already played the best of them on my mates PS3. MGS4, Rsistance 1 and GT5P. The others arent IMO worth the purchase. I want a console with variety. Not just FPS's and sport games.

Andres9888 said:
No games and online is bad

You sir, are an idiot.

Bethesda's Todd Howard "if install base really mattered, we'd all make board games, because there are a lot of tables."

Feel free to add me ...

PSN ID - jedson328
XBL Gamertag - jedson328