By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Why did you dont buy a PlayStation 3

Genuinly nothing new, original or fun to play on it, just more of the same from PS2 days, except Little Big Planet.

Around the Network

I don;t like the controllers, too expensive, was more impressed with the xbox last gen and again this gen the 360 keeps quality games coming.

my cousin owns PS3 and i go to his house almost every day, he also has all the PS3 games i like, i will eventually buy it but when the price goes down, i don't need to buy it now.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
llewdebkram said:
Genuinly nothing new, original or fun to play on it, just more of the same from PS2 days, except Little Big Planet.

You have to be joking right? Im not saying this as a defense to the system by the way, but the PS3 has gotten a huge amount of new ip, and alot of innovative/ fun games that are some of the best on the PS3 which are located in the PSN.

mM

too expensive, plus the 360 got much more games am interested in...

Around the Network

1st: it's still too expensive
2nd: I feel Wii could better offer me games, and, more, new ways of gaming, I don't find for PC. but Wii too is still too expensive.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Why did you don't not know grammar?
I own one but es I have to agree that there are very little fantastic games out for the system and various okay ones.

Did don't....Come on,im from Finland and even I know that your english sucks.

Take my love, take my land..

Never bought sony before, and i don't have the liberty to spend 400 on any given thing without consent from my parents.

mabie when it's a bit cheaper i'll jump in.

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask is the best Zelda title ever made.

"The Person Who Got the Closest to Winning the 1st VGC VC Giveaway, but still lost"

Why did you don't buy a playstation 3? (shudders)

Because Its experience isn't different enough to the 360 to warrant a purchase.