By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 1UP WiiMusic review in... A-

zexen_lowe said:
Well, everyone who likes Wii Music got their perfect opportunity with this review, and seems like they made the most of it. Those who hate the game should not suffer because I will create the same thread when IGN's review is up, and judging by the recent preview, we know how it will turn out, so those who think this game is shovelware should wait for their chance just a bit more

Nintendo does not make shovelware, therefore, it's pointless to wait.

Around the Network
--OkeyDokey-- said:
Isn't an A- on 1UP a 9.5? Well, I'm shocked to say the least :P
But they did give Boom Blox a A...

Still, this suggests the game is of at least decent quality. I don't what to believe anymore ._.

Look, I want you to look at the last line of my sig. "ALL GLORY TO THE HIVE."

That's a line I used to mock people who let their opinions solely be determined by review scores. Don't be one of those guys! Reviews aren't everything. The only source of opinions that should matter to you is you. Aggregate scores mean absolutely nothing at all.

Xen said:
zexen_lowe said:
Well, everyone who likes Wii Music got their perfect opportunity with this review, and seems like they made the most of it. Those who hate the game should not suffer because I will create the same thread when IGN's review is up, and judging by the recent preview, we know how it will turn out, so those who think this game is shovelware should wait for their chance just a bit more

Nintendo does not make shovelware, therefore, it's pointless to wait.

I never said they do. I said "those who think the game is shovelware", which isn't the same thing. Maybe I should have said bad game, it doesn't change anything.

Anyway, I still think this game, based on what I've seen, is a game that gets boring after 5 minutes, and I won't change my oppinion after this review

Khuutra said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:

Still, this suggests the game is of at least decent quality. I don't what to believe anymore ._.

That's a line I used to mock people who let their opinions solely be determined by review scores. Don't be one of those guys! Reviews aren't everything. The only source of opinions that should matter to you is you. Aggregate scores mean absolutely nothing at all.

In this case though I think reviews are more liable than the violence of factions.

^^I didn't adress you, I adressed them :P

Around the Network
Zucas said:
Khuutra said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:

In this case though I think reviews are more liable than the violence of factions.

...I'm not sure what you mean, to be honest.

Khuutra said:
Zucas said:
Khuutra said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:

...I'm not sure what you mean, to be honest.

Well violence of factions was something James Madison discussed as basically the interests of the few imposed as the descisions for the many.  Meaning I'm going to give a little more credit to those who have played the game and given their opinion than those groups whose main purpose of dissing the game is of their own interest.  Thus they are the violence of factions in my opinion.

Xen said:
^I didn't adress you, I adressed them :P

Well, it could be indirectly adressed at me, while I don't think it pure and complete shovelware, I do think (and I've said it many times since the game was first shown) that for me the game doesn't look good at all and it's boring. I'm looking up to IGN's review, not because I want to show it into the face of anyone, but, first because I tend to agree more with IGN's approach to the games than 1UP's, and second because when I was reading the previews I agreed with the guy (that if the game had no score/fail system it was pointless), so the review will tell how did the final game turn up

But but but but, this game can't be good guys it's shovelware, HELP GUYS POST VIDEOS OF PLAYING IT AWFUL TO PROOVE SO!
nindeno is dieying

shame on all of u who doubted nintendo and wii music. people who bashed nintendo for making this game and bashing nintendo for not making hardcore game for it base. i was one of the few who believed this game and defended this game and nintendo with pride. it will be good and it only needed time and people to play it with an opened mind. go nintendo and to the people who doubted nintendo come on do u think nintendo will ever let u down. they hardly make a crappy game and if nintendo ever made a crappy game is it is better than the rest