By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 1UP WiiMusic review in... A-

Wow.
I don't suppose being able to switch harmonies is possible in this game, is it? I would have a blast with that.

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz
Around the Network
Cougarman said:

my initial reaction apon seeing wii music score

I don't know why everybody is so surprised, we knew 1UP was gonna give a good review after the very positive preview they had, just like we know IGN is gonna give the game 6 or lower

A- :O Wow!!! way higher than expected

omg, my belief is rewarded

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Interesting, I am guessing this is going to be one of those love/hate sort of games, where for every one IGN review there will be a 1up to counter it. Should be fun to watch.

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Check out my daily drawings here and help keep me on task!

Around the Network

@zexen, i didn't read the 1UP preview, i read the IGN preview though

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Cougarman said:

@zexen, i didn't read the 1UP preview, i read the IGN preview though

Ah, ok, then you're granted my permission to be surprised

never doubted miyamoto for a second

"Kinect" Games I am really excited about (Click for videos)

Kinectimals        Dance Central      Kinect-Sports   Kinect-Adventures    Your Shape       Kinect-Forza

Owner of :   slim 1000 +  80GB DSlite

I'm not surprised by the score, the game was reviewed by a non gamer who is a 34 year old lady with a toddler.

I really want to see the IGN review now just so I can see what they're going to bitch about and compare it to this review.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"