By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 1UP WiiMusic review in... A-

This is my favorite part:

The "custom jam" -- where you choose musical style, instrument lineup, number of parts, and venue -- is where Wii Music shows surprising depth and flexibility, and those who have actually learned the controls unique to their instrument will be rewarded. The replayable videos and customizable album covers further add a really fun and uniquely permanent twist to the usual fleeting multiplayer chaos

An easy way to create all the music I want.  Was afraid I was stuck with the very complex GH:WT way haha.  As you can tell I like to create things but it needs to be simple and that's what I like about this.  Might have me sold haha.

Around the Network

I think it was just demoed very badly. They should have promoted it as some kind of music education tool. Instead they made it look like a doofus tool for idiots. This is one instance where Nintendo clearly blew it on marketing.

FishyJoe said:
I think it was just demoed very badly. They should have promoted it as some kind of music education tool. Instead they made it look like a doofus tool for idiots. This is one instance where Nintendo clearly blew it on marketing.

Marketing has yet to really start, eh? We'll see if they blew it come January.

.....I did not see this....well lets see how this turns out....

Former something....

zexen_lowe said:

and knowing how to wave your arms and press the buttons just right makes the crucial difference between a stupid-silly game and an actually fulfilling one.

Lol, didn't read this part before, she seems to be talking of someone from IGN 

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

Around the Network

Well.. lets say it all together:

1... 2... 3... Wii Music will be HUGE!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

I blame the fans judging a game by a couple videos. I know a good is good only after I've played it.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Suprising score. Oh well. Seems like it isn't the piece of crap Nintendo led us to believe.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

that is really good score, i wont buy it though, music games are not my thing, i am just glad nintendo pulled through and made quality game for what it is.

my initial reaction apon seeing wii music score

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Soma said:
zexen_lowe said:

and knowing how to wave your arms and press the buttons just right makes the crucial difference between a stupid-silly game and an actually fulfilling one.

Lol, didn't read this part before, she seems to be talking of someone from IGN

Yea IGN got pretty badly punked with that statement.  Maybe Matt is just tone deaf or has no rhythm haha.