Forums - General Discussion - Madonna Threatens To Kick Sarah Palin's Ass on Tour (VIDEO + GALLERY)

o noes. Teh Madonna no lyk teh palin? O.o

I think this is a pretty bold statement. Risking a chance of losing conservative fans. She must be pretty dedicated.

 

http://www.trendhunter.com/trends/madonna-sarah-palin



Around the Network

madonna is hot



Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

I really don't get why there is this much hate... I really don't...



luinil said:
I really don't get why there is this much hate... I really don't...

 

Cause a good 90% of Hollywood celebrities are fucking retarded.



perpride said:
luinil said:
I really don't get why there is this much hate... I really don't...

 

Cause a good 90% of Hollywood celebrities are fucking retarded.

 

If that were true then they'd get along with Sarah Palin just fine.



Around the Network

I don't think Madonna really has any conservative fans... not in the US anyway.

 



damkira said:

I don't think Madonna really has any conservative fans... not in the US anyway.

 

 

I guess she must not play for uninformed red-necks as much. XP (just kidding. Not really. VOTE LIBIRAL AMERICA!)



I think Madonna scared away her conservative fans with her sex book or her conversion to Judaism or her recent concert that showed pictures of Hitler and Bush in the same montage.

A vast majority of women hate Palin. It's not just Madonna. Women hate her more than men do.



The Ghost of RubangB said:
I think Madonna scared away her conservative fans with her sex book or her conversion to Judaism or her recent concert that showed pictures of Hitler and Bush in the same montage.

A vast majority of women hate Palin. It's not just Madonna. Women hate her more than men do.

 

For obvious reasons. Mcain is such a pervert. There is no reason why he should have picked palin. Sure she is a women. Most clinton voters were male not female. Desperate and shallow if you ask me.



What a bitch. I'm no Palin supporter but damn, just because the Conservative party has different views than me, doesn't mean that I should go beat the crap out of Steven Harper.