By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I figured out why nobody ever takes my posts seriously

Nah, you just ticked off twes too much.

Kidding! I'll take you serious whenever rol.

Around the Network

I wonder if we can ban you before you reach the 10,000nth post, just to tick you off :P

Huh. Who would've thought that beggining anew in my real life would coincide with starting anew on vgchartz?

Any day now, the dollar will be worth less than 2 zloty......any day now.....and my life savings will be in total jepordy ;(.

In that case, i have one spare! WOOT!

Huh. Who would've thought that beggining anew in my real life would coincide with starting anew on vgchartz?

Any day now, the dollar will be worth less than 2 zloty......any day now.....and my life savings will be in total jepordy ;(.

So for those 15 minutes did you become useless in Mario Kart and amazing in bed.

RolStoppable said:
  1. I've probably made too many "I figured out why" threads.

yet you made another "I figured out why" thread.

It makes perfect sense

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Around the Network
TWRoO said:
So for those 15 minutes did you become useless in Mario Kart and amazing in bed.

That a low, mean and atrocious stab beneath the belt.

We, the Polish nation salute you.

Rol without jokes is like a good Uwe Boll movie.

HAHA! I didn't know you were this scared Kim. You didn't waste much time after that PM to try and become "serious".

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

I don't take no one serious on forums...

Sephiroth357 said:
I don't take no one serious on forums...

Double negative silverlocks.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.