By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - "Resistance Thursdays!" League

I went back to this last night...and loved it...(am I bi-polar?) ...If Im around when you all are playing I'll ask (beg) for an invite (or make the party open to friends list)

PSN: TheGodofWine (Warhawk / R2 / MotorStorm PR)

AND

PSN: Skigazzi (for KZ2 and future games)

Around the Network

I should have procrastinated removing you from the roster... When will I learn my lesson?

Yes godofwine you are bi-polar. :)

Is this for cooperative or competitive? I have issues with sucking on competitive.

@Dogs - Is that your puppy?  Do you have a shephard also?

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

I'm not sure if it will be coop or competitive. We will probably mix it up a little, unless there is overwhelming demand for certain game types.

Nope, he's not my dog. All my avatars have been from dailypuppy.com . My dog (Shepherd lab mix) is in my profile photos (big dog in the snow). Is that your dog?

Around the Network
Dogs Rule said:
I'm not sure if it will be coop or competitive. We will probably mix it up a little, unless there is overwhelming demand for certain game types.

Nope, he's not my dog. All my avatars have been from dailypuppy.com . My dog (Shepherd lab mix) is in my profile photos (big dog in the snow). Is that your dog?

I'll play with you guys on Thursday if there is room.  I'm in est.

You have a good looking dog.  No, the shih tzu isn't mine.  I like the picture because the dog has a comb-over.  I have a lab-boxer mix.  It looks like a smaller lab with a brindle coat. 

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

Dogs Rule said:
I should have procrastinated removing you from the roster... When will I learn my lesson?

Never do as I say or do...never follow me around in a TDM because Im probably gonna waltz right into a hornets nest and get everyone killed...and NEVER...EVER...EVER...ride in a Warhawk vehicle with me...avoid these three things and the world will fall at your feet

PSN: TheGodofWine (Warhawk / R2 / MotorStorm PR)

AND

PSN: Skigazzi (for KZ2 and future games)

What up Griffin. Hey my PSN:DrivenToExcell and USA and est-add me griffin to your friend's of list visa versa.

iWillCrushAllWhoDefyMe!                                                                           PN ID- DrivenToExcell -if you want to add me to your friends list tell me where you know me from(vgchartz) www.twitter.com/driventoexcell

So we'll have a game tonight. I'll probably start around 8PM. I'll start an unranked coop match with VGChartz1 as its room name. If it fills, someone start one called VGChartz2. And so on and so forth. You can also start a competitive Vgchartz server.

EDIT: I added and readded a bunch of you to the roster.

Thanks for playing and being my Resistance hosting giuney pigs guys. I would seem that PSN friends list is going to be a crucial part of the league since parties are pretty much the only way to go. Using server names is not really practical in the context that every time we win or lose a coop game, the server needs to be relaunched or every time we want to switch game modes or any setting really in competitive the server needs to be relauched. Considering that every relaunch might lead to lost players, parties are the only stable means of getting a groupe of us together.

So we should try to share the burden on our friends lists.

Anyways, to tonights participants, please leave comments and suggestions so I can try to implement changes that will help the league. Thanks. :)