By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - "Resistance Thursdays!" League

LOL you were so awesome dogs :D That was an awesome set of games last night ^^ I just feel bad that I had to go grab food >

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Around the Network

That was so much fun last night guys, and you guys did pretty good based on the levels of your characters, i was very surprised. And Chrono's constant chatter was just so funny

Yeah I can't shut my trap sometimes :P But it's usually in good fun! And I agree, they were all doing awesome :) A liability ;/ PSHT no more of that talk dogs >: )

I got out of work late last night so I couldn't join you guys last night. I look forward to next Thursday's game.

I agree, playing co-op with Chrono always adds much more fun into the game

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

Awwww you guys rock :3 But it was totally awesome last night Wenlan ^_^

DJ was like, rambo on crack...

Dog's was totally awesome :D He didn't get lost (as often anyway ^^;) And we all got to play Rez Bowties :D

I had a good time ^_^ I miss playing with you guys!!! Damn weekends xD

Around the Network

Those were some fun games. Thanks for hosting griffin. You always make me laugh chrono. If those chimeras want a war, then you know what, they got a war!

Hey, just to let you know i got R2 now. Can you put me in the league, dogs?

But, you know, i may not be able to join the games this thursday :(

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

Avec plaisir, mon ami. Il faudra toutefois attendre que je soie sur mon ordinateur plutot que ma PS3

@Flow: C'est fait. Bienvenue dans le club.

There will be a game tonight. I guess the games will begin around 9PM eastern. Griffin has agreed to host again.

If you guys want to reward MakingMusic for sticking and supporting this thread cast a vote his way for Mod of the year: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=1563630

I'll be there.