By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - "Resistance Thursdays!" League

The game will begin in about 8 minutes. Add Bowties. I don't know how long it will last since we thanksgiving is eating into our players.

Around the Network

Good games guys. Thanks for hosting Wenlan and Mirson. :) Thanks for playing Dawve despite it being 2am in Scotland.

Great games guys. Thanks for hosting Wenlan. I made it in time. Man did I eat a lot.

Thanks for playing guys.
I had to ask my clan members to join our games because of the thanksgiving effect.

I start to think that Thursday night may not be a good timing for people in Europe, too late for them....

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

Anyone is free to invite whoever they want, The more the merrier. So don't wait for thanksgiving effects. I know what you mean about europe, but anyone can use this thread to organize earlier, more euro-friendly games. :) I didn't want to conflict with Warhawk league games, you see. ;)

Around the Network

Sorry i missed the match guys, something came up at the last moment and i wasn't able to get on. But if you guys are on anytime during the week and want to play co-op just send me a friend request, and make sure you put from VG or something in it.

Cheers for the game guys, I just had to leave eventually to get some sleep.

Since i'll be joining you soon, i took the liberty to start promoting this league as well. Hope you like it :)

EDIT: Working on sign, it will be good anytime now... :P

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

Nice new promotion there flow.

Thanks, friend :D

Working perfectly now.

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"