By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - "Resistance Thursdays!" League

no, nothing weird happened, don't worry about it :)

after you left, more people joined the party (ChronoTJM, cool48, and RectumHumper), the fun journey continued :D

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

Around the Network

Those were some fun games. Thanks for hosting dogs, wenlan and that other dude. Nothing weird happened here. Can't believe I played for like 3-4 hours straight.

There will be a game tonight. I will be there between 9PM and 11 PM eastern time. If anyone wants to play a little earlier (such as Europeans) I'd start earlier too.

Post if you are comming or if you want to sign up.

Don't know if many europeans will have it yet. My preorder came early.

I'm not sure if we have any aussies, but the game is now available in that country, tons of them have been on today and last night. I will be on later tonight, maybe 9-10pm EST. I've also been playing the game quite a bit, and i'm now sitting at #50 for XP in co-op.

Around the Network

Not sure if I'll be there considering that it's Thanksgiving. Happy Thanksgiving guys.

happy thanksgiving!!!

i will be there tonight~

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

Hi there! Just bought the game today and ... it rocks, I love it! Right now I'm after the forest in the solo mode (this level wasn't as good as the two first ones, but it was still funny), and OMG, san francisco ... and the kraker, ... and the very first big biiiiiiiiig thing ... it's just sooooo good!

So if you wanna play some resistance 2 with me, please add me on psn: studentguy

I'm european so it's a bit hard to play with american/canadian people.

I'm ready to join a team if you need a man!

Salut, (J'ai vérifié si tu étais Wallon ou Flamand avant de répondre en français)
Je suis bien désolé que notre horaire est incompatible avec les européens. J'ai essayé en vain de trouver une plage horaire qui plairait à tous.

Rien n'empêche les européens d'utiliser ce thread pour organiser des parties qui feront votre affaire. Vous être plusieurs à avoir montré un intérêt. Il ne manque qu'une personne pour l'organiser.

Je suppose que d'ici peu un nouvel europeen se joindra a la resistance ^^En tt cas merci pour ta réponse et merci pour le thread!