By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I LOVE LUIGI!!!!!!!!!!!!

Send your Luigi fan comments here, I think he is the coolest gaming character around.

GO LUIGI!!!!!!!!!

Help I cant get my trophy card to work.

Around the Network

I love Green 'Stache! =D
There's just way too much awesome to put into words.

Favourite Mario Kart Wii character (besides my Mii). =]

Luigis Mansion was a very good game, and Luigi is a fantastic leaper in Super Mario Bros 2. Go Luigi!

www.tranmererovers.co.uk

Currently playing: Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks and Red Steel.

Wii Friend Codes:

Smash Bros Brawl- 5284 2865 3565

Mario Kart Wii- 0216 0932 4306

Mario Strikers Charged- 034471 707985

Send me a message if you have added me.

Mario's better.

SW-5120-1900-6153

I love Luigi! I like him more than Mario. :D

Around the Network

I'm always Luigi over Mario in any game that gives me the option.

Luigi is Green, therefor I like him better than Mario.

4 ≈ One

Yoshi kicks more ass and he's green

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Luigi was by far the best character in Super Mario Bros 2 with his amazing long and high jump abilities. Only Princess could jump as far and no one could even dream of jumping as high. But apart from that he is of no use really.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

Did someone said Luigi?

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"