By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Get an Xbox 360 Pro 60GB for $249 shipped and 2 games

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13845_3-10067549-58.html

Promo code: M69N0GW8WF$71V

enter on dells site when ordering.

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?sku=A2058346&cs=19&c=us&l=en&dgc=CJ&cid=24471&lid=566643

Limited to 650 people/orders.

Consoles: Atari 5200, NES, SNES, N64, Dreamcast, PS2, Gamecube, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3

Around the Network

Nice Find, these past few months Dell had some good deals on systems.

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

Yeah I was kinda surprised to see it there.  I don’t need one (I am still rocking the 20 gb disk), but I figured others might want it.  They must be clearing out inventory or something.  I saw a Vizio XVT 47" (one of the new 120 MHz pixel LCD TVs) roll through a week or so ago too.  It was like $750 I think.

Consoles: Atari 5200, NES, SNES, N64, Dreamcast, PS2, Gamecube, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3

It also works for the arcade $169 and elite $329.

I'm considering getting this ps3 deal from Toys R Us even though I don't need it:

In store only, ToysRUs is offering the now discontinued 40GB Playstation 3 for only $349 with extra goodies!!!

They bundle the following free of charge:

Psyclone Controller Recharge Station $20 value

Sonic the Hedgehog game $20 value

and a choice of ONE of the following Blu-Ray titles(they said titles MIGHT vary by store, so call your local store!!): $30 value
Pirates of the Caribbean
Pirates of the Caribbean 2
Pirates of the Caribbean 3
National Treasure
National Treasure 2
Flushed Away
and I believe the other was Corpse Bride

http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?sduid=0&t=960657
\

Around the Network
FishyJoe said:
It also works for the arcade $169 and elite $329.

$169 Arcade (with two games) + $229 dollar blu-ray player from insignia = 400$

I have a warm fuzzy feeling that Sony will make a surpise cut before the holidays.

Currently playing on PS3: God of War III

Currently playing on Xbox360: Final Fantasy XIII

Currently playing on NDS: Chrono Trigger

Any two games?

and why do people post sony stuff in here lol its sad =(

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

axumblade said:
Everstar said:
Any two games?

Because if you look up at the top where it says "forum" then it says "sales discussion" which signifies it's not just microsoft despite being titled "xbox 360 pro." It's basically a good place to put any deal down for those who are looking to leap to the HD format. Also, I don't think any of those codes are left so it's not a huge deal if something else got advertised.

Yeah, I'm a happy 360 owner.  I just thought people who are interested in getting a ps3 might find that helpful.  I want to buy a ps3 but I don't have a good reason to right now other than the blu-ray.  ;0

Honestly, I'm new to gaming forums and I find this fanboy stuff just plain weird/pathetic.  Can we just talk about gaming like adults and cut the crap?

Everstar said:
Any two games?

It looks like these 2 winners :)

LEGO Indiana Jones - The Original Adventures:

LEGO® Indiana Jones - The Original Adventures from LucasArts takes the fun and creative construction of LEGO and combines it with the wits, daring and non-stop action from the original cinematic adventures of Indiana Jones that enthralled audiences everywhere. You can build, battle and brawl their way through their favorite cinematic moments, from Indy's entanglements with snakes to his dashing boulder run. Join Indiana Jones, as pop culture's iconic archeologist whips through all the classic moments with the help of other supporting characters.

Kung Fu Panda:

Defeat formidable bosses like Tai Lung and enemies like the Great Gorilla as you adventure across treacherous terrain to fulfill your destiny as the Dragon Warrior. Play as all your favorite characters and perfect your kung fu skills as you play Po, Shifu, and the Furious Five, each with specialized fighting styles. Moreover, you can play with your friends to defeat hordes of enemies or challenge them to combat in multiple battle arenas.