By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Have you seen the Wii Fit sales grap ?

stof said:
Roma said:
The most successful peripheral game ever made? and velcome to the site

Depends on how well Wii Sports Resort does.

Duck Hunt hates you both.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Around the Network
ItsaMii said:
stof said:
Roma said:

Ahh Duck Hunt.. the first FPS I ever played.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

ItsaMii said:
stof said:
Roma said:

I didn't even know you could get that game seperately. I only ever saw it as a pack-in

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

I like this 'grap' too.

http://www.vgchartz.com/swlaunch.php?reg1=All&game1=Wii+Fit+-+Wii&reg2=All&game2=Mario+Kart+Wii+-+Wii&reg3=All&game3=&weeks=55

I already have MKWii and I think I will be getting Wii Fit. I have 2 friends who now own it and both say they like it.

What also just struck me...

NEITHER GAME HAS HAD A HOLIDAY SEASON!

Around the Network

I think it has a good shot at outselling the PS3 lifetime. I said that when it lauched and was ridiculed but now it is doubling the PS3's sales every week. The holiday period should be ridiculous if they've been stockpiling wii fits somewhere.