By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Grand Theft Auto San Andreas

San andres imo is the worst GTA game..

mM
Around the Network

whats your favorite then

GTA IV!!!

lol yea Im serious, I like GTA IV the most, despite imo not living up to the hype, its a good game a month after you beat it.

mM

i have to admit it is a great game but i still prefer San andreas but that is mainly because i just loved the gang wars and CJ and sweet

@cats34

The reason i stopped San andreas was because of its "ghetto" aspect. Really corny and stupid.. but thats just my opinion, I know several people that loved San Andreas, Im just part of the minority that didnt.

mM
Around the Network

GTA3 was my favorite. I liked the silent "protagonist" (Claude), it was my first foray into 3d GTA madness, and plus they had the ONE Agallah song that gave me goosebumps every time I heard it. That radio station was great.

"Stretch Arm...strong is now in your world....world.........world..."

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

fair point the ghetto aspect is quite corny after a while and i know a few people that don't like GTA 4 but they do not like it because they do not like the immigrants in it.

Dunno what happened to the OP, but Vice City is my favourite. Gotta love the 80s theme.

leo-j said:
@cats34

The reason i stopped San andreas was because of its "ghetto" aspect. Really corny and stupid.. but thats just my opinion, I know several people that loved San Andreas, Im just part of the minority that didnt.

I loved that "ghetto" aspect. They really chose an awesome time and place, early 90's west coast gangsters. (best era for gangsters I guess?). Holy, that was amazing!

Influenced heavily by artists such as Eazy-E (Which Ryder was made to look like), N.W.A., Eric B. & Rakim etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLhpUPNPIs

360 IS OPERATIONAL AFTER 37 DAYS!