By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Dengeki Online: JP's most anticipated game is Last Remnant (360)

Rei said:

Famitsu's most wanted represents japanese gamers interests a lot better.

And you people should stop complaining what there is no MH3 on the list or what DQIX is that low or what Pokemon has never been on the list or whatever else. These games are meant mostly for kids or casuals, while these magazines have different audience.

So of course these lists dont always represent possible sales. And damn, be happy about that, because otherwise you would see Wii Music and related Wii crap all over the top places on such lists.

These lists are meant to gauge what games that hardcore gamers in interested in.  If the list represented what the entire population wanted, you wouldn't see Star Ocean or The Last Remnant on the list

Around the Network

I have not seen this thing brought up for a while. I remember lost odessey was number one, and wiifit barely even made the list. This list is very skewed to the exteme hard core. It does not translate into sales... well, maybe first week sales a bit...

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

Sigh... where is the date for The Last Remnant for PS3 :/ I hope they dont' just scrap it...

The fact that Cross Edge (X Edge), and Trusty Bell for PS3 actually made it to the top 10 games that 'You last bought" is pretty cool... I mean seriously, Cross Edge and Trusty Bell is not even close to the "epic" value that Infinite Undiscovery, or Tales of Vesperia have lol...

Btw, the ENGLISH translation of the chart is misleading in some ways. in the original Japanese version, "The Last Remnant" has the tag "XBOX360 and OTHERS"  contained in it. This also is true for the 3 Eroge that had most people crying. Clannad (X360 and others), Air, and Kannon for PSP, these were all on PC platforms before. What I am trying to say is that we don't know if people wants "The Last Remnant" the most for what system. Final Fantasy XIII is different since in Japan it's an exclusive, so in the Japanese charts it only has PS3 listed as the only console.

Such a small sample size is not indicative of the greater market. It does however show that some people are interested in the game, which hopefully bodes well for the 360.

The fact that DQ is so low proves that this poll is moot.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

Interesting

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself