By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you know JOE THE PLUMBER?

Are segajon and bigjon related by any chance?

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network

Wanna bet that a dozen of plumbers named Joe are going to claim that they are "THE" Joe the Plumber??
xD

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

akuma587 said:
Isn't it kind of condescending to call people this? I think it is more effective if a candidate acts like he will help those people rather than just SAYING he will help Joe Six Pack, or Fannie Four Pack, or whoever the hell else.

Joe the Plumber is an actual guy.  A small buisness owner (or soon to be) who Obama said he was going to tax higher... not because the economy is in trouble or anything but because he thinks it's more fair.  Which is a weird "victory" since I think everbody alreadey knew that's why Obama was doing it.

It's not insulting at all to call a guy by his proffesion, or his second proffesion.  I mean we get our corn from a guy titled "Farmer Frank" at my dad's former work.

NiKKoM said:
Wanna bet that a dozen of plumbers named Joe are going to claim that they are "THE" Joe the Plumber??
xD

Uncyclopedia already has an entry for Joe The Plumber:

"Joseph Jonah Jameson, also known as Joe the Plumber is the 44th president of the United States. ....."

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

NJ5 said:
NiKKoM said:
xD

Uncyclopedia already has an entry for Joe The Plumber:

"Joseph Jonah Jameson, also known as Joe the Plumber is the 44th president of the United States. ....."

Except he's really from Toledo, Ohio.  Real guy.

He asked Obama why he wanted to punish his success when he buys his new house and Obama said this.

“It’s not that I want to punish your success, I just want to make sure that everybody who is behind you, that they’ve got a chance at success, too. I think when you spread the wealth around, it's good for everybody.”

Around the Network

It's a joke, Kasz216. I know there's an actual guy they were talking about.

"Jobs BIG & small, I do them ALL!"
Joe the Plumber

NJ5 said:

A joke, though it's been a typical yet annoying trend of people in this election.  Rather then talk about serious issues it seems like most people on the board (who support obama mostly) would rather make a joke then plug their ears.

It's the same thing that got us into Bush the last 8 years.

Kasz216 said:
NJ5 said:

A joke, though it's been a typical yet annoying trend of people in this election.  Rather then talk about serious issues it seems like most people on the board (who support obama mostly) would rather make a joke then plug their ears.

Please tell me it's not you who is typing this.

Kasz216 said:
NJ5 said:

A joke, though it's been a typical yet annoying trend of people in this election. Rather then talk about serious issues it seems like most people on the board (who support obama mostly) would rather make a joke then plug their ears.

There's plenty of discussion about real issues at vgchartz. However, serious discussion is not going to happen easily in a joke thread. If you think this subject should be discussed seriously, maybe you could create a thread about it? I'm sure there will be replies. It should be more general than just talking about some specific Joe from Ohio though.