By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The J man has decided what fanboy he will be

axumblade said:
People claiming to be Jesus are probably the most annoying and egotistical people. Not necessarily saying that you are. But almost every idiot i've known that's referred to themselves as "god" or "jesus" has been a complete moron. No, I'm not talking about the religion. I'm talking about the morons who go around telling people that they are Jesus because they have long hair and for some retarded reason a friend, normally a female, said they look just like Jesus and then they tend to develop some kind of retarded complex. e.e

I love when in a party or something there's a jesus or someone that resembles some famous person :P. I'm superman BTW :P

F.U. Fun University.

Around the Network
axumblade said:
gera4390 said:
axumblade said:
People claiming to be Jesus are probably the most annoying and egotistical people. Not necessarily saying that you are. But almost every idiot i've known that's referred to themselves as "god" or "jesus" has been a complete moron. No, I'm not talking about the religion. I'm talking about the morons who go around telling people that they are Jesus because they have long hair and for some retarded reason a friend, normally a female, said they look just like Jesus and then they tend to develop some kind of retarded complex. e.e

I love when in a party or something there's a jesus or someone that resembles some famous person :P. I'm superman BTW :P

That's okay. I'm mainly concerned with people who think they are Jesus. X_x

superman >>>>>>Jman

F.U. Fun University.

High, I'm some guy on the internet with an one of those old cheesy jesus is funny type nicknames. If I start a bunch of threads saying I'm awesome, people will naturally agree with me because that's how the internet works.

Did I mention you're pretty close to getting banned since "I'm the J-man" is just about the only thing you ever actually post on these forums?

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

stof said:
High, I'm some guy on the internet with an one of those old cheesy jesus is funny type nicknames. If I start a bunch of threads saying I'm awesome, people will naturally agree with me because that's how the internet works.

Did I mention you're pretty close to getting banned since "I'm the J-man" is just about the only thing you ever actually post on these forums?

Stof, you've been smoking too much.

Anyways this thread sucks. =\

stof said:

The only thing that's left to say is.. crossifiction!! :P

F.U. Fun University.

Around the Network
wfz said:
stof said:

Stof, you've been smoking too much.

Anyways this thread sucks. =

haha. That must be a freudian slip. There's no pot here in Korea. I'm going to be dry all year!

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

SDF is far more powerful than the J Man . I'd send some agents round to assasinate you while your still weak but i'll let your fanbase grow a little more then suprise you.

huh ! what !

SHMUPGurus said:

What's a ''ni'' fanboy?

stof said:

..and stof connects with a right hook..