By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is it possible to fill up the Wii Channel Slots?

pix or it didn't happen

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

Around the Network
stof said:
I'm still waiting for an update that will allow you to group games in to channels, instead of each game taking up it's own channel. It would be so nice to have a NES channel or a Sega Channel or even an RPG channel instead of just tons of games all over the place.

Fantastic idea but would Nintendo take it on board?  Probably not.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

stof said:
I'm still waiting for an update that will allow you to group games in to channels, instead of each game taking up it's own channel. It would be so nice to have a NES channel or a Sega Channel or even an RPG channel instead of just tons of games all over the place.

What I do is I have a page for the main channels/WiiWare and then I have a page for NES games, a page for SNES/Genesis and a page for N64/TurboGrafx-16. It keeps it somewhat organized (I'm just a organization freak, everything must have it's place), I love your idea of the channels though.

I wish it would still use memory cards like the Gamecube did. It's a pain copying them back and forth from the SD Cards. But I guess there is a good reason for this.

www.tranmererovers.co.uk

Currently playing: Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks and Red Steel.

Wii Friend Codes:

Smash Bros Brawl- 5284 2865 3565

Mario Kart Wii- 0216 0932 4306

Mario Strikers Charged- 034471 707985

Send me a message if you have added me.

Can you simply copy a game to an SD card and back to the system again?
Is an install required or does it just read 1 file?
What format are the games saved as once on an SD card?

Around the Network

Hi, Just wanted to tell you ..yes it is possible to use all your slots....even though it shows you there is more.

But what you need to do to my ezperiance is to format the wii and start again :)

hope this helps.

Tony

Anyone with the slot full issue and you delete a channel or 2 but still saying full...what i had to do was format the wii and everthing back to normal :)