By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft Hit With California Class Action Lawsuit For Xbox 360 Failures

"

The class action lawsuit seeks an order that Microsoft disgorge all profits attributable to its sale of the XBOX 360, as well as that Microsoft publicly announce and implement a refund program in California.

"

if you want you money back here is how

For further information contact:

Keith D. Cable, Esq.
CABLE LAW OFFICES
101 Parkshore Drive, Suite 100
Folsom, CA 95630
Tel. (916) 608-7995
cablelaw@yahoo.com

http://www.free-press-release.com/news/200809/1221851091.html#comments

lol the problem is that the xbox 360 was never that profitable ,,so they are asking for nothing basically.

Around the Network

Wow. I know they put one billion to this problem, but I would love to know EXACTLY how much this damn problem cost them.

I'm surprised it took this long with all the my 360 RROD'ed X number of times stories.

^ Same here. Although economic times are hard, so they might as well try to make some money.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

seeing as they replace it for free and cover shipping costs, all i can see coming of this is FAIL

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network
MrBubbles said:
seeing as they replace it for free and cover shipping costs, all i can see coming of this is FAIL

For a long time they didn't, though.

Agreed Bubbles. Calis always want a xomp's to give them a handout.

This lawsuit is just stupid. It will never get anywhere.... Just a waste of people's time and efforts. There are warranties for all affected 360's till 2009/2010.

If these people want refunds then does that mean they'll be sending their 360's back to Microsoft? Also I don't even see where this is only for people with 360's with hardware failures. It just looks like they're encouraging anyone to grab a refund.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

My 360 got fixed, and I got a free month of Live. Still, I'm a greedy bastard! Sign me up!!