By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who here smokes/drinks or plans on doing so?

Words Of Wisdom said:
NJ5 said:
Words Of Wisdom said:

I don't drink because I get drunk easily... ><

There's a cure for that... it involves drinking.

Eh... I don't know.  I think I'll just stick with juice and tea.  ^_^

No really.. you will build a better tolerance against being drunk when you drink more...

Sounds stupid but it is true..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network
Words Of Wisdom said:

The only way to fix that is to drink, builds up your tolerance.

I smoke weed and drink a bit....

NiKKoM said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
NJ5 said:
Words Of Wisdom said:

Eh... I don't know. I think I'll just stick with juice and tea. ^_^

No really.. you will build a better tolerance against being drunk when you drink more...

You could water down your booze with juice and/or tea and make a tasty concoction that tastes good and doesn't get you too drunk too fast.

kirby007 said:
with some friends you eventually try some stuff out

Luckily I don't have much friends and the ones I have don't do that stuff :)

Around the Network
The Ghost of RubangB said:
NiKKoM said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
NJ5 said:
Words Of Wisdom said:

Eh... I don't know. I think I'll just stick with juice and tea. ^_^

You could water down your booze with juice and/or tea and make a tasty concoction that tastes good and doesn't get you too drunk too fast.

<!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -->

Why even bother? Drinking is very healthy anyway. Red wine has some resveritol in it, but you can just take resveritol supplements, so the only good reason to drink is to get "liquid courage". I'd rather save money from not drinking for a year and then pay for counseling to get over my shyness problem if I was in my situation. Juice is delicious, I woul just drink that. Welshes white grape juice is the best year round juice. Apple cider from orcards is the best overall, but its season- also make sure to get pasteurized Apple Cider! 

i used to smoke the blunts when i was in high school but i stop after graduation and for drinking the last time was june 7 2008, i always end up sick when i drink so i try to avoid that

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

I'm a smoker.

i dry out tea leaves and put them in a metal pen pipe and smoke them...it tastes really good

At the name of YESHUA, EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth (Philippians 2:10)

I have the biggest Wishlist on VGchartz

NJ5 said:

Just a small remark on the thread title - does anyone actually plan on smoking?

Maybe some people plan on smoking drugs, but if we're talking regular smoking I'd hope no one actually plans something like that. You either do it or (preferably) you don't.

I mean the younger members who aren't old enough to purchase cigarettes; will they plan on buying them once they come of age.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."