By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who here smokes/drinks or plans on doing so?

Smoked for some time and their are still days I get some cigarettes.
Yes I drink...depends;.Sometimes like nothing for weeks...And then easy 10 ten liters a day.

And smoking Weed is also something I do ...I think minimum once a week.

But thx my gf I can control it....;I never drink/smoke when she is here.

Around the Network
Beja-Beja said:
MrBubbles said:
Obama smokes a pack a day

Just like he is smoking MCain in the polls right.

he is chain smoking mccain?

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

I drink a lot and I sometiems smoke when drunk, but only then.

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

Never will smoke - can't see the point in slowly killing myself for no reason.

Alcohol on the other hand =P. I can't go out dancing without a few shots of confidence juice because otherwise I realise what a dick I look like.

Alcyhol I drink a fair bit I guess. At home I used to have wine with dinner most nights. Now I drink socially, with the occasional beer for refreshment's sake.

Cigarettes I only smoked while Tree planting, and even then not often. I tried to get in to it, really did... But the're just disgusting.

Cigars... ah I love my Cigars. Nothing like a enjoying a Juan Lopez Robusto on a warm night with a glass of Port or brandy...

Marijuana - Now that's just great stuff. I prefer weed in a smaller setting. Maybe with a couple friends, or just for the purpose of watching a genre flick. Unfortunately I'm not going to find much in Korea, not that I'd want to risk it if I did. I'll definitely be celebrating with a monster joint when I go back to Canada next year.

I'd like to try mushrooms some day. With a close friend out in the woods probably.

I don't know enough about any other stuff to be willing to try it. Some friends have offered an E experience before, but I'm not really interested.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

The only drink i like is Tequila xD

Now for smoking... i wanna quit it but i can't :(

I drank once in colledge, but i didn't inhale.

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

I quit smoking (cigarettes) around... February this year. I still smoke weed on occassion though.

And I drink plenty.

I drink, don't smoke tobacco.

Im doing the smoking and the drinking and the fighting and the whoring.

My life is good.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.