By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GTA4 on Intellivision

wow atari's graphics sucks, but i would still buy it, the hooker in atari GTA had bigger boobs.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Around the Network

The hooker character was too colorful to have been real for the Intellivision -- though not by much if you look at the magic some of the later third-party releases managed.

Almost everything else rang fairly true -- other than being a bit oversized.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

haha, it was published by Mattel.

I like that beeping noise when he's "playing" with the hooker.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Vote for Atari!!! They have the better game library! Only babies play intelevision.

For those who do not know, the commercial was a parody of the actual Intellivision commercials with George Plimpton where Mattel showed how much better its games looked compared to Atari's. Of course, I don't ever remember George using the word "sucked."

Mike from Morgantown

The ad competition even got to the point when, after Atari gained the rights to ET, Mattell hired the boy lead actor to star in a commercial with Plimpton for Intellivision space games.

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

Around the Network
mike_intellivision said:
For those who do not know, the commercial was a parody of the actual Intellivision commercials with George Plimpton where Mattel showed how much better its games looked compared to Atari's. Of course, I don't ever remember George using the word "sucked."

But he did say "balls"?

BrainBoxLtd said:
mike_intellivision said:

But he did say "balls"?

doubt it but do we really care about details like this?

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

great stuff X.X

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Strategyking92 said:
great stuff X.X

i know

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

lol that was great. I have to admit though, I was expecting them to a comparison with the 360 or PS3 version........ now THAT would have been interesting...

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it