By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Toshiden confirmed on the Wii but what is Toshiden? :/

^^^ That video of Toshinden 4 seemed like it was moving in slow motion. In the first video of Toshinden 1, it was moving at a normal speed put the leve just looked awfully bland.

Anything somewhat decent coming back from the past is good to hear, and I look forward to seeing the changes this game will go through after more than a decade.

Where's Vectorman at?

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network

You mean Ballz?

its not the old game, its a completely new ip. its spelt differently in japaneese but translates into the same in english.

this is good news as the wii needs more fighters. it has clone wars and castlevania jedgement as exclusives but they wont be brilliant

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

and heres the link http://uk.wii.ign.com/articles/920/920112p1.html

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

it's going to be hard to find games like these on the other systems because the dev's don't think the market is there, but there are plenty of people who would download these games for 20-30$ on ps360, its just that the dev wants more like 40-50$

Around the Network

I honestly never heard of it...

^^^ This is what you get for blowing a rumor out of proportion

Chocobo brain damage!!! Here, drink this diet Coke..*runs*

Currently playing :

VC - Ogre Battle March of the Black Queen
Wii - New Super Mario Bros. Wii
DS - Glory of Heracels

yushire said:
WAIT, Square THEMSELVES made "real fighting game" asides from Ehrgeiz? WTF?!!

No seriously, thats news to me never could thought Square could do such a thing...

They also made Bushido Blade. One of  my favorite fighting games. Can you please take your fanboy crap somewhere else?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

This was really unexpected. From reading in other forums, lots of people seem to be really hating on Toshinden. I actually enjoyed Toshinden 1 and 2, but did not like 3 and never bothered to play Toshinden Subaru.

I hope they put some effort into this one.

Soriku said:

Well...the designs are cool :) The Wii is doing a great job of reviving old series.

I like the artstyle

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Battle Arena Toshiden was a 3D fighter that launched with the PS1. It was never a huge deal but it did manage to make better use of the 3D involvement to dodge and counterattack then even most current fighters do.