By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Toshiden confirmed on the Wii but what is Toshiden? :/

I played Battle Arena Toshinden 3 days ago. It's still fun. Still looks good too.

''Hadouken!''

Around the Network

One of the first PS games I owned, it was utter crap though. It was heavily used for promo videos here in Norway and it looked very good for its time but it played like garbage.

Someone got me the anime movie of it... man that stunk.

Toshinden was a beautiful abomination for the PS1, but that was years ago. Maybe, just maybe this on may be good.....maybe.

Kasz216 said:
Someone got me the anime movie of it... man that stunk.

I know, I have it... But the Tekken anime is even worse!

Around the Network

If its a medocre title why bringing it back and whats Tobal? :?

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Huh it was only PS One? Didn't had the Sega saturn also had the game? Thought it was some kind of time exclusive around then;

Toshinden was a small deal until Tekken camen out.

Toshinden came out on PS1 and Sega saturn.

PS1 - Toshinden 1,2,3
Saturn - Toshinden 1 remix, Toshinden URA

All sucked really bad.

If a 3D fighting game should be resurected from the late 90s it should be Fighting Vipers or Mace: Dark Age

Toshinden was an average fighter game series. Soul Calibur, Dead or Alive, Tekken and Virtua Fighter series were much better 3D fighter games.
Toshinden 1 was ok but Toshinden 2 was a terrible game.

To give ya an idea.