By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The official Killzone 2 thread of beta impressions/matchmaking/sharing...

I can't, I'm going to bed already.
We'll play against outlaw tomorrow.
My Kill-death ratio is almost positive now. =P

What time do you play on sundays?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network
iclim4 said:
I can't, I'm going to bed already.
We'll play against outlaw tomorrow.
My Kill-death ratio is almost positive now. =P

What time do you play on sundays?

Haven't played on a Sunday yet, lol.

I don't have work tomorrow, though, so I should be free just about all day, and I'll probably stay up until 1-2.

well I can't stay up late cause of school on Monday. I'd rather play in the afternoon but I don't know about outlaw. Dibs on ISA!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

ISA suck. Helghast ftw!

I should be able to get on around 6.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:
ISA suck. Helghast ftw!

Your bright glowing goggles ain't doint you any good sucky helghan!

I'm good for 6. ^_^ 

I've almost made it to Sergent, I guess I can join that clan soon?

It can be hard to find games tho.

Tease.

Are you guys using the US servers?
If so then use the EU server, there's tons of games there.

My PSN is Squilliam476, Add me if you wanna play KZ2!

Tease.

iclim4 said:
Are you guys using the US servers?
If so then use the EU server, there's tons of games there.

US Servers are up now?  Huh.

@everyone: I have mass at 6, but I should be able to play after 7.  Or before mass (like right now :P).