By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The official Killzone 2 thread of beta impressions/matchmaking/sharing...

I can't play!

I keep getting 10002. I played like two games today, and then I went to play some R2, and came back, and 10002 for like the past four hours. :S

Around the Network

Just keep logging in. After 5-6 tries you should finally get in, lol.

Btw, what do you like more, R2 or KZ2?

R2 is funner (?) for co-op, but competitively sucks compared to KZ2.

R2 is too fast and frenzied for useful multi-player, while KZ2 is more slow and methodical.

yeah, killzone, it sucks

Anyway, how's it going guys?

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

You suck. >=(

Or did you mean the original? If so, than it's okay. :P

Around the Network

It keeps on freezing on me now :S

Hey! I liked the first killzone! (and killzone liberation, out now for the PlayStation Portable entertainment system!)

It's sad, the state of section 8. I revived it for a month, then NFG comes in with 28 WAT!!!?!?!? noes!!!!?!?!?!? Really??!?!! Shrimp!!!!! threads. It broke my heart

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Wow, just played some of my best matches ever. 12-4 on Salamon Market, 16-5 on Blood Gracht, 8-3 on Radec Academy.  And then I went back to my typical 1:1 matches, or worse, 2:3. :/

At one point on Blood Gracht (not the one I was 16-5 on), I threw a grenade in between three ISA, taking down one and heavily injury the others. I was still running as I threw the grenade and immediately finished the other two off with my Sta. It was so fucking awesome!

I wonder if I'm doing so well now because I switched to the ISA M82 for the most part. I now use it on Salamon and Radec, but I stick with the Sta for close quarters combat in Blood Gracht.

@strategy: Yeah. Section 8 will never be as great as it was before the falling out, though. And I enjoyed the first Killzone as well, for the most part (SO many bugs though).

Snoopers on NeoGAF just posted this (he's one of two guys that run GameVideos.com):

I just played through several chapters of the SP campaign. Can't say anything since there's an embargo, but I've been quite negative about the game until E3 and I just wanted to share that I absolutely love it. And that it looks incredible, hyperbole aside. Waaaay better than E3/GDC demo level. Chapter 2-3 is gonna kick some serious ass in terms of atmosphere and immersion, it really feels like you're in the middle of a war, I've never seen something like this. Props Guerrilla, you did it !

Very nice. I like it. KZ 2 will be huge!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.