By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The official Killzone 2 thread of beta impressions/matchmaking/sharing...

Sure, see you online.
Let's join someone elses room this time. ^_^
Edit:Joined the 15/32 room.
Hurry hurry!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network

Sorry man, I'm gonna be a few minutes.

Fun games M.
I have healthpacks now.
And who was that medic who kept reviving me when I had 6 bullets left and in the middle of a massive gun battle? Was that you M?!
I think I died 3 times without even getting up. T__T
I lol'd though. ^_^
I don't think Helghast won a single match through our whole session lol. =P
BTW do we carry over our stats if we get into phase 3 or do we have to start all over again?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

I have no idea. Phase 3 starts tomorrow, from what I understand, so I guess we'll have to download a patch or something.

And I never even bothered to check if I can use health packs yet. I just became a Lieutenant, so now I can be an Engineer!

Grats, build lots of turrets. =D

Also, what the hell happened to outlaw? >=(

Around the Network

Tbh, I was thinking of sticking with Medic as my main, and Engineer as my secondary. That way I can heal people while setting up munitions crates and fixing gun emplacements.

makingmusic476 said:
Tbh, I was thinking of sticking with Medic as my main, and Engineer as my secondary. That way I can heal people while setting up munitions crates and fixing gun emplacements.

Planting Turrets doesn't interest you at all?
Well, you can get a lot of experience points from being a medic, so I'd suggest go for it.
I plan on sticking with the medic class till I reach sniper status. ^_^

Anyway, gotta go to bed. Class early tomorrow.

iclim4 said:
makingmusic476 said:

Planting Turrets doesn't interest you at all?
Well, you can get a lot of experience points from being a medic, so I'd suggest go for it.
I plan on sticking with the medic class till I reach sniper status. ^_^

Anyway, gotta go to bed. Class early tomorrow.

Building turrets was basically all I did in TF2, lol.

For some reason I'm just really feeling the medic class in this game, even though I usually hate being a medic, like in BF2 and TF2.

I said I'd be able to get on about now. I said EARLIEST nine central time. It's 9 now.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

So?  Does that mean we can't play before you get on?