By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The official Killzone 2 thread of beta impressions/matchmaking/sharing...

Joeykanga said:
How can I get a Beta Key for KZ2?

I second this...

watching people have conversations about this awesome beta is leaving a void in my soul... MY SOUL!

Around the Network

They're be moving into Phase 3 of the beta soon enough. Downloading the KZ2 theme from the EU store is one method of getting a beta key.  It's no guarantee, obviously, but it will enter you into a contest of sorts.

They'll probably do something for NA'ers soon as well.

Btw, NeoGAF seems to absolutely love KZ2.  Read this thread, starting at post #531:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=338152&page=11

@ makingmusic

very good! I want some people to play!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

So who is up for some games later? ^_^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

I can play tonight, if anybody wants to. :)

I have work til 6.  And Guitar Hero comes out today, so it'll be crazy as hell.  :/

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:

I can play tonight, if anybody wants to. :)

I have work til 6.  And Guitar Hero comes out today, so it'll be crazy as hell.  :/

What am I?
Chopped liver? >=(
I'm thinking after dinner, around 7:15 eastern.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

I might play tonight, but no earlier than 9 central.

What's the difference between eastern and central?
I'll try to get on then.

central is an hour ahead.

iclim? play?