By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The official Killzone 2 thread of beta impressions/matchmaking/sharing...

Damnit the snipers are killing me.
I played a game where almost all the players were snipers with cloaks.
I can't outsnipe them if I do spot them.
Everytime I pop my head I'm dead... Snipers are way overpowered.
I just had a 15:5 death kill ratio, and that's only because I stole my teammates sniper rifle when he died... T_T

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network
iclim4 said:

Damnit the snipers are killing me.
I played a game where almost all the players were snipers with cloaks.
I can't outsnipe them if I do spot them.
Everytime I pop my head I'm dead... Snipers are way overpowered.
I just had a 15:5 death kill ratio, and that's only because I stole my teammates sniper rifle when he died... T_T

I got my butt owned last night where people were cloaking themselves as my teammates. I really wants that ability.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I'm glad you can limit certain classes when creating your own game. If one faction ever becomes overpowered (remember the wonderful AWP'ers from Source?) you can bar them from entering your match.

You guys want to play tonight? It seems we're all on.

outlawauron said:

I got my butt owned last night where people were cloaking themselves as my teammates. I really wants that ability.

Just shoot them once if you see a teammate coming out from the enemy base(their camo disppears), that or you can use your teammates as bait.
At first I had trouble with them too, but you'll be able to tell after awhile.
Especially when they stop beside me and try to aim for my head, it becomes obvious that he's a spy so I sidestep and kill him.
Maybe I just haven't fought experienced spies though.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

makingmusic476 said:
I'm glad you can limit certain classes when creating your own game. If one faction ever becomes overpowered (remember the wonderful AWP'ers from Source?) you can bar them from entering your match.

You guys want to play tonight? It seems we're all on.

I'd like to, but I'll have to pass.

I just finished playing and I'm about to go to bed. Enjoy your games though.
There were 2 rooms with like 15 players in each when I left... The body count room was the one full of snipers.

Around the Network

These guys were 3 star generals. Tough guys.

They would toy with me. Walking besides me and following me around. Then after 10 seconds pop me in the back of the head. it was tough.

Im ready to play.

outlawauron said:

They would toy with me. Walking besides me and following me around. Then after 10 seconds pop me in the back of the head. it was tough.

Im ready to play.

lol, evil.
Do spies pop up in radar as allies or at all?
I haven't checked.

Edit night night

iclim4 said:
outlawauron said:

Im ready to play.

lol, evil.
Do spies pop up in radar as allies or at all?
I haven't checked.

I believe they show as allies. Not sure.

Just send me a message over PSN whenever ya'll are ready to play.

How can I get a Beta Key for KZ2?

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"