By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Got new PS3, needs suggestions....

So the other day, i ended up buying a new HDTV, and figured I'd also get a PS3 for Blu Ray as well. At the moment I went ahead and bought MGS4 and Time Crisis 4. Only issue is when i went looking around, i didnt see anything that didnt seem to be on Xbox 360 also and that i most likely had as well.

Essentially, I figured I'd get suggestions on what PS3 games i should get that are exclusives, OR are mulitplats but have a major content benefit over the X360. And when i mean major content benefit I mean like new maps or exclusive stuff. I dont want suggestions just because it has slight better graphics or loads quicker, as thats not worth it to me to buy for PS3, because most likely i already have it on X360.

Any help?

Around the Network

uncharted,ratchet and clank socoom,lbp,heavenly sword, mlb the show, resistance 1, 2, eternal sonata

get warhawk, you'll hate it in the beginning but you wont be able to stop playing after a couple of hours

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Oh, yeah, ratchet and clank, i was told that was pretty good, forgot about that. How is the online for Warhawk? I heard it was some pretty mixed reviews on it.

LittleBigPlanet.

It will be huge.

Around the Network

when is LBP coming out? and whats the point of it? just making things?

Pixel Junk Monsters and Folklore

chapset said:
get warhawk, you'll hate it in the beginning but you wont be able to stop playing after a couple of hours

go to the noobs map when you beging and in no time you'll be pwn noobs, the only bad thing is the glitchers, 1 or 2 is not so bad but when there's like 4 or 5 people the game start to lag like shit. online can go up to 32 people, the maps are big enough the graphics are ok but the physics are not realistic you move like an hold megaman game but it's ok, I think you'll enjoy it

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

LBP

REsistance 2

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

Retail Exclusives

Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Folklore
Resistance: Fall of Man
Warhawk
Heavenly Sword
Disgaea 3 (assuming you like SRPG's/the series)

PSN Exclusives

Super Stardust HD
Wipeout HD
Pixeljunk Monsters/Eden
R&C: Quest for Booty
Siren

Upcoming Exclusives

LittleBigPlanet!!!!
Resistance 2
Motorstorm: Pacific Rift
Valkyria Chronicles