By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Next week is a huge week for gaming. What are you buying?

Well it changed for me since LBP got delayed. But I did just pick up Dead Space, and if I can tear myself away from Mother 3 then I will start playing it.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

Star Ocean: First Departure, Fable 2. LBP next week

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

Disaster is out 26th Oct EU. Im getting that

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

I'm so dead-sick of my both my credit cards being denied on PSN, that I'm on the cusp of canceling all my pre-orders and selling my PS3. Unacceptable bullshit. And I'm Canadian, so PSN cards are a not an option.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

I'm picking up BioShock on the 21st and will likely get Fallout 3 and poss LBP.

Around the Network

Castelvania Order of ecclesia and maybe disaster.

Go buy Metroid OTHER M!

Wii code: 6775-1034-2238-1634

PSN: birdie93      XBL: luthor93

3DS: 3909-7597-9889

You can add me, I won't stop you!

My website: www.fight4custom.com

COKTOE said:
I'm so dead-sick of my both my credit cards being denied on PSN, that I'm on the cusp of canceling all my pre-orders and selling my PS3. Unacceptable bullshit. And I'm Canadian, so PSN cards are a not an option.

You should phone Sony and ask them why they don't work. that's pretty bizarre.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Only Star Ocean: First Departure. I´m not interested in Fable 2 and Fallout 3. I don´t own a PS3 and recently bought a Xbox360 with LO, so I won´t be buying any PS3+LBP anytime soon. Order of Ecclesia comes out a bit later in Europe, so no purchase next week.

FABLE 2

Yeah, that would be the rational thing to do. I've just wasted sooo much time in the PSN store trying to get it to work it's getting frustrating. PS3 owner for a year now. I may try getting a new card, but if master-card won't work.......anyways, Sony shouldn't be dragging their feet on those PSN cards. It's been almost 2 years for christ's-sake.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."