By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Next week is a huge week for gaming. What are you buying?

Great games but I will wait a month or two and pick them up half price when they are selling as second hand copies.

Around the Network

Fable 2 since its an RPG and I can try to ride it until christmas, Far cry 2 goes on the christmas list along with
Dead Space
COD Wow
Fallout 3
left 4 dead
mirrors edge

I will get gears on launch day

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

Xbox live:mywiferocks

I won't be buying any next week, but I intend to get Disaster: DoC, Fallout 3, CoD5 (hopefully for both Wii and 360), and maybe Far Cry 2.

Fable 2 only if I get my hands on Fable first.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Wrong topic!

PC + Wii owners unite.  Our last-gen dying platforms have access to nearly every 90+ rated game this gen.  Building a PC that visually outperforms PS360 is cheap and easy.    Oct 7th 2010 predictions (made Dec 17th '08)
PC: 10^9
Wii: 10^8

I need to call my dealer on Monday and get me some Wii Music.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

Around the Network

Absolutely nothing, the buy 2 get one deal at Toys R Us cleaned me out......plus the only game I would buy is Castlevania....and maybe dead space.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

I Don't Know... I'm Sooooooo confused...... !!!!!

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

Plan on getting Eternal Sonata and LBP and maybe socom

Fable 2, Little Big Planet, Castlevania Order of Ecclessia, Star Ocean:First Departure
Thank god my bro is buying the two former games since I am broke and don't have much money.

Acing my physics test nets me one game only unfortunately, and I'm gonna have to miss out on LBP's debut for Eternal Sonata. That demo left too good a taste in my mouth. Wish it'd have trophies, but it probably won't. T_T

Currently playing: Marvel vs. Capcom 3, League of Legends