By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Next week is a huge week for gaming. What are you buying?

I am getting Little Big Planet and probably Fall Out 3. Little Big Planet is a no brainer for anyone who likes videogames, and while Fall Out 3 will obviously bastardize one of my favorite RPG series into a soulless humorless reflection of itself, it's probably still going to be a kick ass game.

Far Cray 2 and Fable 2 also come out amongst others, a whole lotta awesome is coming out next week. Anybody getting anything?

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

I like video games and I am not purchasing LBP. I just purchased Dead Space, so I plan on completing it before I purchase another game.

i'll get lbp

As my name suggests it took me awhile to getting around to posting...

I'll explain later...

Not buying LBP AND a libertarian? *shakes head*

I'm just messing with ya, I don't think less of you because of the libertarian part...LBP on the other hand *shakes head*

Is dead space scary?

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

I am buying.......

*drumroll*

Another month of living space!

Stupid tuition...

Around the Network

Fable 2. Fallout isn't until the week after

Castlevania Order of Eclessia

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

LittleBigPlanet and Far Cry 2 (PC)

If I get a PSP, I'll probably pick up Star Ocean as well.

The_vagabond7 said:
Not buying LBP AND a libertarian? *shakes head*

I'm just messing with ya, I don't think less of you because of the libertarian part...LBP on the other hand *shakes head*

Is dead space scary?

Yeah, it has its moments.

LittleBigPlanet and both James Bond movie bundle-packs. This is going to set me back a few bucks.. lol

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453