By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Barack Obama takes over Burnout LOL

http://www.edge-online.com/news/obama-takes-in-game-ads

LOL , Obama bought ads in the game burnout for his presidential campaign,

Hes the first to do so, i think its a great idea

Around the Network

........Obama all day! He keeps giving more reasons to like him.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Please tell me it's April first and I just haven't noticed as it snuck up on me. A lot of in game advertisement can be enough but this is ridiculous. Advertisement should never take you out of the game. Sure the ad is realistic as you would see ads and even political ads along a roadside but I shouldn't start thinking about politics and real life issues when I'm trying to escape all that by playing a video game.

And for me personally, I have no interest in Obama so that would really turn me off when I see that. However, it wouldn't be that much better if it was McCain or any other politician. I just want to play in my little fantasy world when I fire up the console.

I'll come up with something better eventually...

SaviorX said:

you really need to read up on him more... even I have been doing increased research on both candidates. Thank god Ron Paul seems to be on the Florida ballot.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

democrats are scum.

Around the Network

Liberalism is a social disorder ;) BTW, how about Obama delaying the Series. Ppl will be ticked about that. Delay of Series=+1 McCain

ssj12 said:
SaviorX said:

you really need to read up on him more... even I have been doing increased research on both candidates. Thank god Ron Paul seems to be on the Florida ballot.

Ron Pual FTW. I'm going for him, or was.

ssj12 said:
SaviorX said:

If Ron Paul still runs, McCain is screwed.  It'd be Ross Perot all over again.

I'd vote for Ron Paul, though.

ron paul is the man.... too bad he dosent have a chance.

I'm for McCain and the Milf-err....Sarah Palin. and I think Ads in Video Games are BS. I don't need them to remind me of real life.