By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Banjo Kazoie to sell 300,000 lifetime in Japan 130k first week

Here's why it won't sell 130k first week. Shipment will be 30k-80k.

Around the Network

did you slip and bump your head?

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

130k? That is, knocking ToV down? wat?

Tuanniez said:
Here's why it won't sell 130k first week. Shipment will be 30k-80k.

are you sure about that...no?

KillaKB said:
alot of people on this site are anti 360

Yeah sorry, the most are here pro-logic.

Around the Network

I'll bet that BK will never sell more than 130k lifetime in Japan.

konnichiwa said:
KillaKB said:
alot of people on this site are anti 360

Yeah sorry, the most are here pro-logic.

Lol, that was a good line.

GTAIV08 said:
not gonna happen. it wont even break 300k worldwide

wow whatever helps you sleep at night.  I think it will probably sell 100k lifetime in japan, and about 1.6mil ww.

No way. That's more than Banjo Tooie sold in Japan.

matt247 said:
It seems that it might be popular in Japan
http://kotaku.com/5062274/this-is-what-those-guys-were-watching

Believe it or not, the video presentation that was showing at the time was for Rare's Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts. Really. And every other time I saw it shown, people stopped, turned, and watched, where for most other titles (Star Ocean 4's STUNNING cinematics aside) they'd just keep on walking.

Yet, today, America's leaders are reenacting every folly that brought these great powers [Russia, Germany, and Japan] to ruin -- from arrogance and hubris, to assertions of global hegemony, to imperial overstretch, to trumpeting new 'crusades,' to handing out war guarantees to regions and countries where Americans have never fought before. We are piling up the kind of commitments that produced the greatest disasters of the twentieth century.
 — Pat Buchanan – A Republic, Not an Empire