By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Banjo Kazoie to sell 300,000 lifetime in Japan 130k first week

what you think about those apples? it will be a sleeper hit...to you guys and come as no suprise to me

Around the Network

So it's going to outsell every other 360 game that has been released in Japan despite being a western game?

Know that I'm sincere when I say that your predictions are awful.

Take out one zero from those numbers,and your good to go.

well to be fair the first one did quite well in Japan, but i don't think this one will do that well. I would think more like 70k.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

MontanaHatchet said:
So it's going to outsell every other 360 game that has been released in Japan despite being a western game?

do a little research and you will see that banjo 1 and 2 sold really well there despite being a "western title"...the game will outsell all othe previous 360 games first week

Around the Network

ROFFLE!

Would be lucky to crack 100k.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

KillaKB said:
MontanaHatchet said:

do a little research and you will see that banjo 1 and 2 sold really well there despite being a "western title"...the game will outsell all othe previous 360 games first week

I'm confused; are you trying to argue that the market performance of a game released over a decade ago, in a radically different gaming environment, for a rival system, is somehow indicative of what this title will do?

Please say no. Please say no. Please say no...

It seems that it might be popular in Japan
http://kotaku.com/5062274/this-is-what-those-guys-were-watching

You are funny, but no, not going to happen.

not gonna happen. it wont even break 300k worldwide