By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - What's the secret of X360's success?

MrBubbles said:
Buzz is a rip off of Scene It. not the other way around.

So what?

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

Xbox live:mywiferocks

Around the Network

Microsoft money hatted game studios to bring PS3 exclusive games to XBox 360. Money talks. FF XIII, GTA IV, DMC 4 and now Tekken 6 come to XBox 360. Game developers want to make more profits and develop games for both HD consoles PS3 and XBox 360.
The only PS3 exclusive games not coming to XBox 360 are First party Sony titles. Exclusive games are becoming a rare commodity these days due to the high costs of developments a quick buck can be made by porting the game to another HD console.

Supernova82 said:
Microsoft money hatted game studios to bring PS3 exclusive games to XBox 360. Money talks. FF XIII, GTA IV, DMC 4 and now Tekken 6 come to XBox 360. Game developers want to make more profits and develop games for both HD consoles PS3 and XBox 360.
The only PS3 exclusive games not coming to XBox 360 are First party Sony titles. Exclusive games are becoming a rare commodity these days due to the high costs of developments a quick buck can be made by porting the game to another HD console.

Thats true dev costs have spiraled as well as Sony is no longer a monopoly, back in PS2 days you had over 100 million PS2 owners and 25 million xbox owners it made sense, know they are close enough to even were it dosent make sense

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

Xbox live:mywiferocks

V-r0cK said:

Are you talking about PS2 or PS1 for stealing exclusives?  Price system...when it first came out it was just as expensive as how the PS3 started and slowing cutting price down. How long did it take the PS2 to get its price to -$200. I bought my huge PS2 when it first came out for like almost $500 and still works perfectly. I rarely hear about PS2 breaking down not like with X360 and its RRoD.

Hmmmm, have you heard of the PS2 DRE's?  I had 4 PS2's break down on me.  So far, I have had 2 Xbox 360's breakdown on me.  Only time will tell which one was the worst hardware in my experience.  So far, they are on track to be a tie.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)