By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - MGS4 coming to 360?, (PS3/360) fanboys click here

jankazimierz said:
Sure is alot of interest from 360 fans for a game that they called a "movie".

it is more the sonyboys saying no it won't happen

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

About power, compression and all that mumble jumble, I´m just going to put an example:

Resident Evil 2:

"The N64 version is notable due to the compression techniques that the developers were forced to use in order to fit two CD-ROMs worth of data onto a single 64MB cartridge."

Yes, it can be done... probably is not going to see the light of the day...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
SlumsofOhio said:
You have to play MGS3 to understand MGS4. 360 owners will be confused unless MGS3 came to 360 somehow. Right?

You do realise that people do change console companies between generations right? Does that mean every single person who owned a PS2 owned a PS1? would that not mean that every generation should see the same number of hardware sold for each company?

That's basically what you're saying right?, because everyone that owns a 360 must have owned (and owned only) an Xbox last generation, therefore they would be unable to play MGS3.

But then at the same time, would that not mean MGS3 (and therefore MGS 1 and 2) would need to appear on the PS3, so that does who have only owned a PS3 out of the Sony playstation range wouldn't be confused?

Notice how your delusions of PS3 have made you sound foolish to the world wide web?

So next generation, if the Sony PS4 is a hunk of junk and has no good games on it, I'll just go ahead and assume you'll only buy that and nothing else, because clearly everyone who owns a PS4 must have in turn bought a PS3 to begin with.

DOATS1 said:
does it matter if it goes to the 360? i mean, the exclusive status has done it's job. 360 sales aren't going to soar for a game that is a year old.

That's pretty much the reason I don't get why the Sony fans are so edgy about this. MGS4 made as big of an impact as it's going to make this generation, so at this point it's just selfishness that drives them to continue to want to deny the 360 owners a AAA title.

MGS: Existence multiplat. B3lieve.

Seriously though, Uncharted was a better game than MGS4. So was R&C. WKC looks to be better as well. MGS4 was a great game, but it really is one of the most overrated games I have ever seen. IMO it wasn't even CLOSE in quality to MGS or MGS3.

Hopefully this goes multiplat so that maybe I could make a profit by selling my Collector's edition and buying the "sub" version on either PS3 or 360.