By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - LBP! Overhyped? or Just Right!!!

Take reviews to the review thread and stuff like the topic to the LBP thread please.

-edit-

And I'm not diverting all these threads just to be an ass, I just don't want everyone complaining the Sony forum or front page is filled with LBP threads.

Around the Network

Im looking forward to LBP, but i believe too many people are hyping it too much

masschamber said:
fayewong said:

some people can not see its potential so they doubt its greatness and calls it overhyped. End of October, it will show these doubters are WRONG!

or some people can not see through the illusion of potential, it isn't there, the level editor is quite limited and the core gameplay is medicore,

frankly it is being given a free ride on a wave of faux creativity, creating a pallette, and slapping in your own music and level layout isn't creative, the core gameplay (actions grabbing isn't enough, jumping behavior, etc) needs to be alterable before the gameplay can be user created content can be actually creative.

and frankly 10 million units in the first year is just naive.

bro, i get thta you dont like the game...but you keep saying the same things in every LBP thread....just let it go, youre in the extreme minority.....its going to end up like the people arguing the Wii shouldnt count in videogame sales...just let it go man, LBP is loved by just about everybody....except for you it seems. i can see you just cant stand teh fact LBP is widely received....but just let it go.

Youre also being very condescending by assuming that EVERYONE is being blind and ignorant to its "faux creativity" theres a reason its getting 9's and 10's across the board....

So just stop with the condescending "everybody is falling for it and are stupid" BS and accept that LBP will be wtfHooge!