By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - LBP Or SOCOM? HELP!

Hey guys it's Aldro!

I recently changed my PS3 60GB to a 320GB. Backuped everything so no loss . I was just curious if you all could help me out with a thing...

Its not long until LBP & Socom will come. I just need a tip on what to get. My mind has been dead decided on LBP but I want to know if theres anyone out there that recommends me to get SOCOM Instead, in that case why?

Just need help to see what i should get, i appriate all opinions / views. ( Sorry for my bad english ).

P.S. LBP WILL BE HUGE ~ IGN 9.5 XD

Around the Network

socom is already out

but still no reviews

Aldro said:

Hey guys it's Aldro!

I recently changed my PS3 60GB to a 320GB. Backuped everything so no loss . I was just curious if you all could help me out with a thing...

Its not long until LBP & Socom will come. I just need a tip on what to get. My mind has been dead decided on LBP but I want to know if theres anyone out there that recommends me to get SOCOM Instead, in that case why?

Just need help to see what i should get, i appriate all opinions / views. ( Sorry for my bad english ).

P.S. LBP WILL BE HUGE ~ IGN 9.5 XD

You had a talk with DJMeister?

To be honest I would go with LBP hands down if you don't have the money for both. Buy a copy of an older shooter like COD4 to tide you over (can get that for under 30 bucks) or something. I bet you anything LBP will be the game of record for the rest of 2008, I would hate to be left out of that coming train of awesomeness for another shooter ;).

PSN ID: ChosenOne feel free to add me

Around the Network

Get both if possible, if not go with LBP just because it will be something fairly new. As for Socom, it will be more or less the same as the other Socom before it, but you should keep it on your list for the future when things get a little slow.

LBP if you want to be creative. SOCOM if you have alot of friends that are getting it too.

LBP anyday, but if you can pick up both, that would be great (like me)

that is 2 different geners, a shooter and multiplatform/creater

but it seems like u had ur mind on LBP first, so go wit ur gut feelin

I say both..just because, Socom is $60 with a $50 headset included..you're getting the game, essentially, for $10. LBP is worth every penny of the $60 you'll pay for it, though. The potential longevity of this game will make it worth more than the $60 it will cost IMO because there will constantly be new content being released.