By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Consoles sales predictions

So according to that and then your sig, Nintendo will sell 4.5 million Wii's on January 1st.

Around the Network

Wii= 80 million

360= 50 million

PS3= 45 million

thats by the end of 2009.

By time PS3 will close the gap with the 360.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Veggie said:
So according to that and then your sig, Nintendo will sell 4.5 million Wii's on January 1st.

That, or my sig is a prediction I made months ago...

seece said:
People astound me how they think the PS3 will rise as well as they predict .... for goodness sakes Sony don't decide that the PS3 is going to be on the market for 10 years, there is no TEN YEAR PLAN, simply put the wii is this generations PS2, the PS3 is last generations gamecube ... stop fooling yourselves sony fanboys you look ridiculous.

Xbox 360 - 25 - 27

PS3 - 19.5 - 21

Wii - 38 - 43??? Really if supply was there, the sky would be the limit.

naa man both ps3 and wii will sell very well, the 360 is the new gamecube! 3 years= 20 million= not very good compared to the other 2. im gonna get stick for saying that but im just saying it how it is! dont forget its also the cheapest console.

I thought we cleaned out the deniers long ago, where did this new batch come from? The PS3 would be lucky to have a 50 million gap between it and the Wii considering that it's looking more and more like the Wii will be 100 million over it when all is said and done.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network
Chrizum said:
01 january 2009:

Wii: 44.5 million
360: 25.5 million
PS3: 22 million

End of generation:

Wii: 150 million
PS3: 65 million
360: 50 million

I like your end of year numbers, pretty much exactly what i think. I'm still not sure about the end of gen though.

Wii = (Ps3 + 360) x 1.2

PS3 = 360 + 5%

DS = PSP x 2.2

Chrizum said:
Veggie said:

So take it down.

GTAIV08 said:
seece said:
People astound me how they think the PS3 will rise as well as they predict .... for goodness sakes Sony don't decide that the PS3 is going to be on the market for 10 years, there is no TEN YEAR PLAN, simply put the wii is this generations PS2, the PS3 is last generations gamecube ... stop fooling yourselves sony fanboys you look ridiculous.

Xbox 360 - 25 - 27

PS3 - 19.5 - 21

Wii - 38 - 43??? Really if supply was there, the sky would be the limit.

naa man both ps3 and wii will sell very well, the 360 is the new gamecube! 3 years= 20 million= not very good compared to the other 2. im gonna get stick for saying that but im just saying it how it is! dont forget its also the cheapest console.

Not yet 3 years and its well past 20 million, by the time it hits its 3rd birthday it will be 23 Million. The PS3 is hardly doing much better! Its done half of what the PS2 did in the same time .... the PS£ won't stand the test of time, I'm fairly sure the 360 wont either.

Veggie said:
Chrizum said:
Veggie said:

So take it down.

That or he wants to keep it up so he can see how wrong he was. Like a lot of people do you know.