By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kojima NEXT PROJECT!!!

Kojima is a high ranking SDF officer so it'll likely be another AAA PS3 exclusive.

Around the Network
konnichiwa said:

=p What is the point of saying that now?

Hype. He needs it desperately; his philosophy of gaming depends on it.

Complexity is not depth. Machismo is not maturity. Obsession is not dedication. Tedium is not challenge. Support gaming: support the Wii.

Be the ultimate ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today! Poisson Village welcomes new players.

What do I hate about modern gaming? I hate tedium replacing challenge, complexity replacing depth, and domination replacing entertainment. I hate the outsourcing of mechanics to physics textbooks, art direction to photocopiers, and story to cheap Hollywood screenwriters. I hate the confusion of obsession with dedication, style with substance, new with gimmicky, old with obsolete, new with evolutionary, and old with time-tested.
There is much to hate about modern gaming. That is why I support the Wii.

konnichiwa said:

=p What is the point of saying that now?

Because, finally, the games that PS3 gamers have been going on about since time began will be released.

So they need something new as a retort for when some decent game on another platform is mentioned. No longer will they be able to say "yeah but Resistance 2" or "yeah but Killzone 2" or "yeah but LBP".

It'll be "yeah but Kojima's next game".

Who is saying it will be only on PS3? Or even on PS3?

I wish the METAL GEAR Series continued, Sure Snakes saga is over but they could continue the game with other people. I hope we see anything with Metal Gear anytime soon.

As for this .. intresting :O

Around the Network

Playable demo at TGS2011 confirmed.

Come on Zone of Enders 3!!!

PSN ID: ChosenOne feel free to add me

People will argue over PS3, 360, or Wii.

However, it will likely be for PSP - a console people seem to forget about with it's increasing Japanese support.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

most likely wont be anything mgs related, he is going to wait awhile longer before doing another. ZOE3 however is highly likely, a great franchise that can use one more spectactular alteration. but then again it might even be an original IP, guess we have to wait a year :D

MGS5- Elephant Eater

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot