By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - A typical McCain crowd...

Around the Network

the chaser's war really werent lying about the intelligence of Americans....

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)

I'm curious to see what the Democrat line version would be like. I know it wouldn't be nearly as "funny/frightening", but still, I'd like to see it.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

XD

BARAMA IS A TERRORIST WHO BROUGHT THE FINANCIAL CRISIS ON SINGLE HANDEDLY!

i didn't want nightmares before going to bed :(

Around the Network
thanny said:

There are two examples of incredibly low intelligence that come to mind at the moment.

The people in that video, and the people who think that's a typical McCain crowd.

mafoo have you ever been out west? A cop stopped me from holding hands with my bi-racial girlfriend.

EDIT: we were out west. this looks west. =same? i don't know, but the west is scary.

they are old people.

F.U. Fun University.

gera4390 said:

they are old people.

and fat too.

TheRealMafoo said:
thanny said:

There are two examples of incredibly low intelligence that come to mind at the moment.

The people in that video, and the people who think that's a typical McCain crowd.

Unfortunately, most GOPers I know are this nutty. Last rally I went to, a John Kerry rally where Bill Clinton AND Bill Richardson spoke and Clinton and I talked and he took some pics with my son - anyhow, folks weren't screaming 'Kill Bush' or 'Burn him!' Nah, that rally and most rallies that reporters at the papers I worked - the Dem ones - tend to be rallies. GOP ones are all over the place - and this is standard. Anyone with an ounce of sense and integrity wouldn't be caught dead at one with folks walking around with Curious George Monkeys with Obama headbands.

On another note ... when you go to one, please take my newest book for children, "Count the minorities at GOP rallies." It's really for early childhood, because your child will only use 3 to 4 fingers, especially if you count the Secret Service men at the GOP rallies.